Blackhead Removal With Sac Dep Spa @1000320

Blackhead Removal With Sac Dep Spa @1000320

 

I Totally Agree With Others, Who Have Commented on Here, About Your  Totally UNESSARILY Ripping Of Her Skin, When You Are Bringing The Needle Up From Inserting The Pore.  Instead Of Bringing It Straight Up & Out, (Like approximately 99% of Others), You Bring It Up and Then Quickly "FLICK" THE NEEDLE TO THE SIDE; 
Blackhead Removal With Sac Dep Spa

 THEREBY,  NEEDLESSLY TEARING/ RIPPING THE SKIN.  I Have Watched Countless Videos Where You Continually Do it - To Clients of All Age Groups, Etc.  It is FOR THIS EXACT REASON, THAT I DO "NOT" WATCH YR VIDEOS, OR IF I DO, I ABSOLUTELY GIVE IT A NEGATIVE REVIEW.   TO ME THIS IS BRUTAL; TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, & UNNECESSARY BEHAVIOR!  😱😵😱
Copyright © Video WiKi Pro - The best Site For Video Sharing | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Designed by OddThemes