‘Dance Monkey’ Video Dances All the Way to 2 Billion Views on YouTube

‘Dance Monkey’ Video Dances All the Way to 2 Billion Views on YouTube

 

Tones and I just keeps dancing. On Wednesday( April 26), the music videotape for the Australian indie sensation’s smash single “ cotillion Monkey ” officially hit 2 billion views and counting on YouTube. 

 

 The entertaining clip finds the artist else known as Toni Elizabeth Watson slipping old- age makeup and a argentine beard to play an old man who escapes from a nursing home with his covey of musketeers for a wild day out on the golf course. 

 

 “ They say dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh- oh- o I ’ve noway seen anybody do the effects you do ahead They say, move for me, move for me, move for me, ay- ay- ay/ And when you ’re done, I ’ll make you do it all again, ” she sings as the group goes motoring in golf wagons, throws back beers at the club and boogies on the putting green. 

 

 The grooving single was an incontinently viral hit when Tones and I unleashed it back in 2019 as the alternate single from her debut EP The kiddies Are Coming. While it charted atNo. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100, the song megahitNo. 1 in further than 30 countries around the world and also earned the pop songster her first top 10 megahit on Billboard ‘s Pop Airplay, Hot Rock & Alternative Songs and Dance/ Mix Show Airplay maps. 

 

 Since also, Tones and I released her debut plant reader Drink to the circus, banded with Macklemore on “ Chant, ” and contributed “ I Made It ” to the soundtrack of the 2023 biographical drama True Spirit. 

 

 Rewatch Tones and I’s “ Dance Monkey ” music videotape below. 


Copyright © Video WiKi Pro - The best Site For Video Sharing | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Designed by OddThemes