I Loved ShangChi So I Created My Own

I Loved ShangChi So I Created My Own


 As marvel has introduced an Asian Superhero Shang-Chi, I thought why not create my own version of Shang Chi.

This was the most requested video of you guys when I posted a short clip of Shangchi on my Instagram.

I promised you that I will post A full cinematic video of Shang-chi and after 2 months i kept it :)


I Loved ShangChi So I Created My Own VFX


I want to thank all of you for your support. 

Maybe one day I'll be making our own Indian superheroes competing with marvel.



Hey guys, it's Kunwar here.

I'm a visual effects Artist based in India,

Whatever Knowledge I have in VFX is all Taken from YouTube.

I've been doing this for 5 years now.

I worked 9-5 Job and love to create visual effects videos in my spare time.


Copyright © Video WiKi Pro - The best Site For Video Sharing | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Designed by OddThemes