5 Minute On Camera Flash Tutorial for Receptions, Clubs, and Events

5 Minute On Camera Flash Tutorial for Receptions, Clubs, and Events

 

How to use a single flash and get great results?  Wedding receptions, sweet sixteens, mitzvahs, clubs are all dark and challenging environments.  Get the basics with this 5 minute tutorial.  I'll do more if we get a good response on this one.


See my event gear video:   


 • The Event Photography Gear I Use  


First time here?  Hi, I'm Omar Gonzalez, a professional portrait and event photographer in the NYC/NJ area.  On this channel, we talk cameras, lenses, and techniques to improve our photography. 


My business:

www.omargonzalezphotography.com

Copyright © Video WiKi Pro - The best Site For Video Sharing | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Designed by OddThemes