First impressions from train through Saudi Arabia

First impressions from train through Saudi Arabia


 On my recent trip to Saudi Arabia, I took the train from Riyadh to Dammam with the Saudi Railways Organization. I purchased the ticket online for 79 SAR (21 USD), but the web site only works within Saudi Arabia. I then headed to the Riyadh Railway Station, in the southern part of Riyadh. My assigned seat was technically a window seat, but there was no window at this seat. In this video, I will share my full experience of taking a train in Saudi Arabia.


00:00 Welcome from Riyadh Railway Station

00:42 Entering train station

01:34 Getting ready for trip

02:18 Boarding train

02:58 Departing from Riyadh

03:31 On-board bistro

04:24 First stop in Al Hofuf

04:50 Second Stop in Abqaiq

05:08 Arriving in Dammam

05:38 Inside Dammam Railway Station

06:09 Talk with Captain Medghem

06:55 Outro


Song Credits:

Wishful Thinking, Dan Lebowitz

8th World Wonder, RKVC

Cliffsides, Dan Lebowitz

Desert Caravan, Aaron Kenny

Fallen Soldier, Biz Baz Studio

Copyright © Video WiKi Pro - The best Site For Video Sharing | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Designed by OddThemes